CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Nutrition

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a mini twix bar and raspberry ginger ale for breakfast this morning. I've got dinner down, lunch is comprised of leftovers (with these giant casseroles I may never have to buy lunch again), but I really need some help getting organized about breakfast.

Especially on mornings that start with Jason cutting his foot and running around screaming and bleeding on everything. Why are men such babies? Now I'll feel slightly hectic and rushed all day. Perhaps a healthy breakfast would have off setted that feeling.

1 comments:

Shell said...

Do you have a crockpot? There are breakfast casseroles that you can stick in one right before you hit the sack and it's ready in the morning :)