CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Casserole #5: Chicken and Biscuits Casserole

Friday night I made what I think is one of the world's tastiest casseroles (but you may have noticed I'm not super picky. It's this recipe http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Chicken-and-Biscuits/Detail.aspx which i pretty much follow. The only difference is that instead of using a can of cream of potato soup I used potato buds and added about a cup of milk. It made the filling a lot like a pot pie ie amazing.
I cook my chicken in olive oil, I have canola but hardly ever use it, I also seasoned the breasts with black pepper and some parsley.

Everything mixed together. There are no in between shots for the process because Eli was in the kitchen with me being very very helpful.
I can never get the biscuit package to open without doing this. And the noise startles me even though I'm well aware it's coming.
mmmmm biscuits.
In the picture on the Campbell's website the biscuits are just around the outside. That's not enough biscuit for me.
All toasty and delicious.
Eli and I both loved this and cleaned our plates. And we had it again for lunch Saturday afternoon. It's incredibly toddler friendly. I really recommend using the potato buds if you decide to make this it cuts down on the salt factor tremendously. Unless you like sodium bloat, then by all means...





0 comments: