CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eli-Centric

I haven't done a post just about Eli for awhile so that's what we're doing.
Here's Eli wearing Aunt Suz's favorite hat, he kept taking it off and getting this picture was hard, I had to be quick like Toiger!
Eli and Addie enjoying a rare moment of calm on the sofa. Lately he has taken to abusing her by hitting at her and pulling on her tail. The dog is pretty patient but I'm waiting for the day when she has her I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore moment.
Here is Eli enjoying the tiny Italy shaped blanket I crocheted for him during one of his many naps with daddy. The blanket lives in his toy box and someday I hope to make a bigger one with better yarn; we'll see what happens.
The other night after dinner I found this present from Eli in my shoe. That's what I get for sitting them so perilously close to the highchair.
Here is a video that finally shows Eli's walking skills to the best advantage. He's pretty much a full time walker now. In the past few days he's started to carry things around while he walks. Show off.

3 comments:

Shell said...

Awww wtg Eli! He's steady and knows what he's going for. LOL

Anonymous said...

um, somebody is super cute! can't wait until my sister pops so i have a baby of my own to play with. i hope he is close to as cute as eli.

-erin

Bonnie said...

He's a doll!! Love the hat!