CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

The February Blahs

For me February has always been a hard month, it's been winter forever (or at least it seems like it has) and we've got at least 2 more months of cold weather, zero sunshine, and ice to look forward to. As a teenager February was always the month where I cried the most and missed the most days of school. I still have a mix-tape (yes an actual cassette) of sad songs entitled There are 90 days in February. So maybe it was a blessing that Eli was born in my least favorite month. He brings joy to me daily in the schmaltziest sense of that already schmaltzy expression.
Showing off his new style yellow fuzzi bunz, looking dapper, he's actually lying down on the ottoman not standing up being gripped by his ankles.
Cuddling with daddy, one of his favorite things to do. Daddy can make him laugh no matter how mad Eli thinks he is.
Eli's new favorite food is spaghetti. He looks good eating it.

Here's a short video I took last night. We've been trying to catch Eli walking on camera for a while now and this doesn't show his walking skills to great advantage but he makes a darn cute face at the end of the video. And yes that is 90210 in the background.
p.s. spell check still isn't working. excuse all mistakes please.

1 comments:

Shell said...

Dude, I hate February too. LOL
Hooray Eli! He's a good walker ;) I need to get Declan on video too. My camera's so dark though @@ I can't wait to get a new one.