CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Temper Doth

Get the better of me sometimes. Like this weekend when my mother-in-law was visiting. I'm not going to get into it, it's been rehashed enough times in my actual life that I don't need to get into it online as well. Suffice it to say the visit didn't go well and I'll be feeling the repercussions for awhile. I thought instead that it'd be fun to discuss some previous blowups.

-I am 8 and I have a neighbor named Timmy. Timmy is spoiled and has a lot of toys that he is not obliged to share with siblings. One day Timmy is visiting (we rarely invited him to play but he often showed up) and is flaunting a toy in front of us and not letting us touch it. So I deck him. I hit him square in the face with all the force of my 8 year old spaghetti arms. It felt very cleansing until he scratched me with all the force of his uncut 8 year old nails. I still have a scar that runs down my chest and our mothers never spoke again.
-I am 20 and riding in Michelle's car on some sort of freeway, we have extended our vacation to the great annoyance and inconvenience of others. My mom calls (on my very first cell phone that we ran up a $400 bill for on that trip, hi AT&T!) and proceeds to tell me how irresponsible and inconsiderate we are being. So, I throw the cell phone as hard as my 20 year old spaghetti arms can. This feels extremely cleansing until Michelle's windsheild cracks and she's so startled that her car swerves into the other lane.

And there are a thousand tiny instances of me freaking out and screaming and behaving innappropriately. I've decided halfway through this post that they're neither interesting nor flattering. On to pictures.


We got Eli his very own baby cell phone for his birthday since he was always so fascinated with mine. He loves it! It was only $9 and you can bet your ass that should we ever lose it I'll buy two more.
I decided to let Eli have cake after all. We did it during his small party Sunday night. Jordin Sparks was singing the National Anthem before the game started and Eli was thoroughly enjoying this new addition to his life called processed sugar. He went directly into the bathtub after this.
After his bath and about half an hour of hardcore walking he passed out in my lap. of course thanks to the sugar he didn't stay passed out, he woke up at 1 am 3 am & 5 am. Annoying.
Also my niece is six months old now and very cute. I don't blog about her much but she likes me and I like her.

Excuse any spelling mistakes in this entry I can't get spell check to work.

0 comments: