CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Obsessed

I'm now kind of slightly obsessed with menu planning and am collecting recipes like a crackwhore collects- well you know what she collects. I've been going to Foodnetwork.com and Allrecipes.com and getting sent links from my internet buddies (thanks Shellie) for crockpot and casserole recipes. Who knew that I could enjoy cooking as much as I enjoy eating. My next round of new ventures includes eggplant parmesaen, cheddar apple quiche, and lime chicken thighs with jamaican rice and peas. My grocery list is just going to keep getting more and more interesting.

Eli has been fairly good spirited the past couple of days and is doing so well with his walking. Soon I'll no longer be able to call him baby Elijah but rather he'll be known as toddler Elijah, the thought makes me sad. He did wake up screaming twice last night, which is unusual nowadays. Nothing seemed to be wrong he just wanted tucked back in. Jason theorizes that he was having bad dreams, what sort of nightmrares do you think a baby has?

1 comments:

Shell said...

I don't know what they dream about, but Declan wakes up crying and just wants to be put back to sleep. Go figure. LOL Kieran slept threw the night at 6wks... at this rate, Declan will by 6 YEARS.