CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Stuff

Today I need to start by writing a thank you ode to our IT guy at work.

Dearest Darling Jeremy,
I know that I often make ridiculous requests of you, requests involving teaching me how to download the songs that aren't supposed to be on my computer onto discs which I will need you to supply for me. Or that week when I made you move my computer 3 times. And also I feel bad for that time I kind of backhandedly called you a rascist after learning that your pet ferrets (who you clearly adore) are named Boo and Whitey. Of course he's named Whitey, he's an albino ferret. Jeremy your patience with my shenanigans has not gone unnoticed and I laud you with thanks.

Emily

Ok, I feel better now.

In other news I started my plan to make a real meal every night this weekend. What money I had leftover after paying utilities is gone, but my freezer and cupboards are pretty well stocked with REAL food which makes my mom very happy and proud. I need to remember to clip coupons so I'm not spending so much, but I am saving money by eating leftovers instead of buying lunch every day. Tonight I'm making orange chicken ala Cyndie's recipe. If it sucks I'll surely let her know.

And in other new things news I'm learning how to crochet. Not being crafty has hindered my progress a little but today I finally learned how to make single stitches. You can see the evidence of this in the picture below. It's a blanket for Eli. It's shaped kind of like Italy and made of yarn that one of the supervisors dug out of her grandma's attic. I'm impressed with myself.

Your eyes aren't decieving you it's a blanket smaller than a piece of paper. And yes I am available to teach you how to make your own tiny blankets.

1 comments:

Shell said...

LMAO. Man, you're really funny Em. I love the thank you note and Eli's awesome 'Italian' blanket. That's some pretty crafty stuff you got going on over there.

If you want any quick easy recipes, I've got a few. Swiss Veggie Casserole is one that I make alot, the boys LOVE it.