CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Web Diving

Sometimes I'll get started looking at one thing and end up in a completely different place. Leaping from one idea to the next is one of my favorite things making me think that my ideal job would be as some sort of researcher or fact checker. Today I was reading a post about supposedly haunted abandoned hospitals and started doing image searches on the places, I found some great images that I blatantly stole for the purpose of blogging with them. SSSSHHHHH.

Some of the images, like these suits left to decay are kind of creepy.
Then there were things like this beautiful fireplace where it's just sad to think of them sitting there rotting.
I just thought this was very creepy and lovely. Most of the old hospitals were tuberculosis sanatoriums's so they are full of windows.

But the pictures I liked the most were the ones showing things that were geared towards kids as in the below pictures.






The clown thing of course creeps me out the most.

0 comments: