CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fun Stuff

I'm pretty sure I never put this picture on here and I noticed it on my comp today and wanted to share. Jason spotted this great graffiti a block or so from our house when we were out walking with Eli (when it was still nice enough to leave the house with Eli). It instantly became my favorite graffiti ever and I snapped this pic with my camera phone. We're going to be very sad if the city ever decides this doesn't qualify as art and paints over it.
This second thing I found while taking a Saved By The Bell quiz on http://www.mentalfloss.com/ which is one of my very favorite sites. They always have interesting articles and fabulous links. I did very well on the test and was so excited about this graphic that I stole it. I hope that you can actually purchase this on a t-shirt as this is my favorite ever episode of Saved By the Bell and Steph and I have been mocking it ever since I first saw it. Not that caffiene pill addiction is a laughing matter; once way back in 1995 I took two NoDoz and couldn't even blink for like 18 hours. Scary stuff.

1 comments:

Shell said...

LMAO @ Mario!!! That fucking rocks!