CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

You Gotta Eat A Little Dirt

It seems like the weather has finally decided to get nice and stay nice. In fact yesterday was so nice that upon the minor urging of my cohort I took a half day from work to enjoy it. We went to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory (where I didn't eat cheesecake) then walked around some of the shops at Southside Works. There are about a million things I want for the house from Urban Outfitters by the way; so if you were considering buying me a present that's a good place to start.

After my extended lunch break I headed home to play with the number one men in my life. We put sand in the sand table and Eli got to experience it for the first time.

The pictures are a little out of order, this was after he'd been playing for awhile and the sun made him so tired that he just came over and laid on me like this. Very very sweet.


Here he is in the sunhat he wouldn't leave on, gonna have to buy one that ties. It does look kinda goofy so he may have had the right idea. But ssshhh don't tell him he was right.
In his little summery outfit, ready to play.
What is this crazy substance Eli wonders.
He decided he'd be able to understand it better if he ate a little of it.
Dirt on his face, big disgrace, waving his banner all over the place.
Adelaide and Baby Comet basking in the sun, being beautiful.

Eli and I went back out later in the evening and I started working on getting my wildflowers planted. I had the edging of the porch tilled up, put the seeds down and was tamping down the soil over them with my back turned to Eli for a minute. Big mistake on mama's part. He finished planting my seeds on the cement porch. It'll be a delightful surprise if something grows. Oh well, at least I got started.

Tonight the ladies and I are going to CiCi's pizza buffet, then back to my house where after Eli's in bed we will take home pregnancy tests and watch Juno. Sounds like fun, huh.



1 comments:

Shell said...

Ooh that sand looks yummy. LOL