CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Motherhood Kills Brain Cells

Keeping track of my belongings is not my strong suite. My constant refrain is "where are my keys, cell phone, shoes, etc...". So, when my keys went missing a week ago I was annoyed but not surprised. Yesterday while my dad and little brother were visiting (yea!) I sent Jason to the kitchen to get young sir a snack and he came back in grinning.
J: I found your keys.
Me: Where were they!?
J: In the top of the graham cracker box, sealed, in the cupboard.
Me: I'm a dope.
Dad: Typical.

It's a miracle I haven't lost Eli yet, good thing he's so noisy.


Eli looking especially grown up and manly, I need to put him in footy pajamas and a bonnet to maintain his babyness.
Young sir looking serious as he is wont to do nowadays, he's not sad, just thinking very very serious thoughts.

0 comments: