CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 05, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Since the last time I blogged I took 133 pictures, I pared them down quite a bit to be fair to the few people who read this.
Young Sir often pulls himself up like this and look out the window. The other day I had it open just enough that he could get his arm out and he threw my old glasses outside. I tried not to let him see me laughing.
T-Bone! My mom's very handsome, very rambunctious dog.

Jason & Eli playing in the front yard at my mom's. There are two things of note in this picture: 1-Eli is in the grass! He seems to be overcoming his fear a little bit. 2. The heavenly light surrounding Jason; he's an angel on earth.
Daddy & Eli love this game. It makes mommy less nervous now that Eli's neck is sturdier.
Eli sees huge shrub; quakes with fear.
My mom bought Eli a bubble machine, it's pretty awesome though Eli's a bit hesitant about it.
Bubbles, bubbles bubbles!

Cheese! Goofy guy.
Giving mommy lots of love.
Eli thinks that Adelaide is a pillow. She doesn't mind 75% of the time, occasionally she needs some alone time on the dining room couch.
Plotting to steal my cell phone and bang it against the floor. Due to this frequent behavior I had to order a new cell phone today; it's pink.
Most attractive baby (OK, toddler ::sigh::) in the world.
Eli and Providence got to see Great Grandma Ruth yesterday. Eli didn't want his picture taken as you can see, grandma's smiling but she's got a good grip on him.
Josh and I with our kiddos. Don't mind my sleep deprived/dirty hair/agitated because my baby keeps trying to get loose look.
When we were out yesterday with Suzanne we saw a strange row of vending machines. The Nesqik machine which sells only flavored milk, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you!
A Pringles machine.
And this fantastically designed candy machine. It reminds me of those Let's All Go To The Movies animated foodstuffs.
I hope that these vending machines are the next wave of portable eating.



4 comments:

Sherri said...

Eli is the cutest toddler (besides Caden)!! And he's getting so big:)

Shari said...

Emily cool pics mama!
Eli is getting so big and he is so mischievous I love it!!

Bonnie said...

Emily, I know I always tell ya but he's just too cute!!

Lauren said...

Eli was scared of grass too? I thought Gavin was the only one! I wish I had it on video...... I would place him in the center of the grass and he would refuse to touch the grass, so he would just sit there with his arms out.