CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random

I went home last night, ready to argue with Jason over the whole vaccine issue, he's usually pretty behind just listening to what the doctor says. When I sat down and mentioned that I'd called the doc's office and brought up the vaxes he said "because of the risk of autism", "I saw it on Larry King", "the guys and I were talking about it at work.". Jason is a hundred percent behind me on getting Eli's vaxes one at a time. He never ceases to surprise me. It'll be a lot easier to talk to the doc with J having my back on the issue.

Last night I was going through some of my many many mounds of old papers and I came across a grocery list from when I was living in Vegas with Stephie & Mike; you can tell that nutrition was high on my list of priorities:
Jelly
Salsa
Cheese Slices
Cake
Beer
Mike's Cran-Lemonade
Soda
Toilet Paper
Shampoo
Conditioner
Body Wash
BBQ Sauce
Steak
Count Chocula/Lucky Charms.

Ah, the time before I was a mother, I assure you my list looks nothing like that now.

It's still crap out and I'm still annoyed about it, we all have cabin fever. On top of that the man child would appear to be teething again and has taken to low grade whining pretty frequently. There's not much I can do to help so when he starts in I clean something; at least my house is looking snazzy.

My other annoyance for the day is a work issue that stems from the flex time schedule the support staff has not been offered. What it boils down to is that the only flex option I have is to work four 10 hour days, which I would do in able to have a whole extra day with E, but what am I to do with Eli for that extra hour a day? Anyone want to watch him one hour a day four days a week? There's cable and occasionally yummy snacks.

Enough whining.

I went into the kitchen and when I came back Eli had climbed up all by himself and was playing with my cell phone. As you can see he was very pleased with himself.

The next generation 90210 fan. He seems especially fond of Steve Sanders, let's all pray he never adopts a curly mullet.
He's got the whole world in his hands
Getting something out of his new toy box which keeps the living room a lot neater.
Bath time fun with Gavin the green duck.
Giving a baby a racket might be asking for trouble...duck Addie!


A short video of E during bath time

1 comments:

Shell said...

LOL He gave up on trying to get that washcloth on the faucet. Declan likes to throw the washcloths OUT of the tub and get me soaking wet @@ Lmbo.