CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Kids

When I was young Easter was a lot like Halloween, only with church thrown in for good measure. I'd wake up, pounce on my chocolate stuffed basket, shovel as much sugar in as I could before donning my all white outfit (white dress, white tights, white shoes, white gloves bonnet and purse) and squirming through the best part of my sugar rush on the pew. Eli's Easter's will probably not be like this. 1. I would never put him in an all white outfit. 2. We don't attend church regularly and to me it seems very dis genuine to just show up on major holidays. 3. I'm not that keen on filling him up with candy.

Anyway I took a gazillion pictures today, but I'll not get them uploaded til tomorrow so why not watch a lovely Eddie Izzard diatribe. And if you enjoy it search Eddie Izzard Cake or Death next.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_XJfRzNOJNE

1 comments:

Shell said...

LOL I love Eddie Izzard :) And he's totally right.