CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Prolific Taker Of Pictures

Most weeks I take somewhere around a 100 pictures, this weekend I took over 150. I've pared them down a bit so you need not be afraid to scroll down

Jason doing his best America's Next Top Model pose after very patiently watching the show with me for three hours
Jason: How is this always on?
Me: It has it's own network, ANTM TV
Jason: Do we pay extra for this?

The tiny Italy shaped blanket I made for Eli is coming undone. He doesn't mind there's more of it to play with this way.
Eli hanging out with The Lady Adelaide. Anyone who thinks that you can't have dogs and babies should come to my house and watch these two. He crawls all over her, puts his hand IN her mouth, pulls her tail, etc... and she accepts it all passively. In return he feeds her one half of every meal he eats.
I swear upon his life the bottle was empty when we gave it to him.
The shirt says it all.
Modem? What modem? Oh! This? I thought it was an early Easter present.
I should switch to cloth wipes for this reason alone, screw the economic/environmental aspect, I'm just sick of this happening.
Playing with his blocks on the couch, he's just learning how to stack them up.
Taking a rest, learning is exhausting.

Bunny ears! He was actually pretty tolerant of these.
Surveying his basket Easter morning. This was his first basket since we didn't get him one last year (a fact my cube mate Kelly Birkmeyer will never let me forget) and it took him a minute to dig in.
We had gotten him bubbles. Eli loved them and daddy had a great time blowing them IN THE HOUSE! He was one of those deprived kids who was told bubbles were an outside toy.
Eli had a lot of fun with the Easter grass, we're talking 45 minutes of quality entertainment.
This is what my living room floor looked like afterwards. It's really not that different from normal.


2 comments:

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Awwww, Happy Easter you cute little buddy!!

Shell said...

LOL @ Easter grass entertainment! That's great!