CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 07, 2008

He's not always smiling

I know that mostly I post pictures of the little guy smiling and being fetching. This is not always the case in real life, as Eli decided to remind me last night when I tried to take advantage of the good weather to have a photo op.
Here he is being miserable in the grass, he wouldn't even stand up but rather flopped to the ground in the baby version of heavy cat.
Here he is screaming in his firetruck playhut, my cries of "but Eli you love firetrucks!" fell upon deaf ears. I still kinda love this picture though.

The only one who was enjoying being outside was Adelaide who refused to come back in and made me chase her around the yard saying threatening things in a sweet voice; saying threatening things in a mean voice doesn't work with her as whoever had her before us deserves to be shot in the face. Seriously she's so anxious and shy and weird with just about any adult besides me that it's hard not to get frustrated at times. I don't know how my sister-in-law, who has two shy dogs, does it.

0 comments: