CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 13, 2007

um, ew

"According to that report, Western Pennsylvania's climate will resemble the current climate in Alabama if emissions continue to grow, with 20 to 25 days each summer with above-100-degree temperatures and 60 days a year with temperatures above 90."-Pittsburgh Post Gazette

I did think it was hotter than it used to be here this summer. I was just accrediting my new found sweatiness to my pregnancy weight gain, good to know it's more likely caused by my previously lax stance on recycling. Seriously though I'm trying to be more environmentally sound for just this reason, I don't want Eli to think snow is just some story I made up. Plus I hate sweating, especially when it's right above my upper lip and it just keeps coming back no matter how many times i wipe it. OK, that was probably TMI, but you have to be graphic when you're trying to stir people to change.

0 comments: