CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cut Loose

Last night Footloose was on VH1 classic, and I of course decided that we needed to watch it We then had the following conversation

"How many times do we have to watch this?"
"About 50 more times should do it."
"I hate this dumb movie."
"Do you even know what it's about?"
"Yes."
"What?"
"They can't dance because it's against their religion and then a rogue dancer comes to town and shakes things up."

and then he said:

"I'd rather watch a movie with a rogue samurai."

How do I love thee? That is definitely one of the ways.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Jump Back! How could anyone NOT love Footloose? Just reading your post made me want to watch it again. I heard "Holding Out For a Hero" on the radio the other day and got all nostalgic for the young & cute Chris Penn...