CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nap Time is a Good Time

I just had a massive Qdoba burrito in a bowl for lunch and now I really feel like a nap is in order. Downstairs is a lovely plush couch that would be perfect for just such an activity, but I fear that a swift firing would be the next activity, sigh. I can remember hating naps when I was little, my mom would put us all in bed with her (5 yr. old Josh, 4 yr. old me and little baby Marty) and as soon as everyone else dozed off I was sneaking outside to play with my friends. The good old days when I had copius amounts of energy.

In other, non-nap related news, Eli is chubbing out again. He had a length growth spurt and was starting to look just a little skinny, and starting to make me think that maybe mommy's milk wasn't quite rich enough. In just the past couple days though his thighs have started to plump up, and all his adorable (and hard to clean between) rolls are taking shape again. I know I'm thoroughly prejudiced but he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. He's especially charming out on the town where he smiles and coos at anyone who takes the time to look in his direction. He's a favorite of the old Italian ladies roaming my neighborhood, they always bless him which I find charming. We can all use all the blessing we can get. I kind of wish someone would bless me.

0 comments: