CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Reasons not to Drink

This is Eli in his new summer outfit w/ matching hat. The kid has the longest legs! I can't believe he's already 4 1/2 months. I had to adjust the straps on his car seat again yesterday. He is the number one reason I shouldn't drink. The others are listed below.


2. I only like fatty alcohol that will not help w/ losing the pregnancy weight at all.

3. I get silly and say/do stupid things.

4. Jason will certainly not be getting up with Eli in the morning and I will be exhausted and vaguely hungover while trying to care for my infant and unsure if my breast milk is going to make him drunk if I don't pump and dump.



Sunday morning (Father's Day) was so hellish! And Sunday evening we got the worst service ever from the Wendy's on Centre Ave. By the time we got home I was having a crankathon and snapping at Jason over every little thing. I tried to be super nice yesterday to make up for it, even though I'm pretty sure he'd forgotten. He gets over things pretty quick. Unlike me, I'll hold a grudge for-ever.

On a happy note Eli has been sleeping a lot better since I stopped swaddling him and moved him from the bassinet to the bottom part of the pack'n'play. Apparently he likes a hard surface and the freedom to roll.

0 comments: