CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Why I'm Excited

Today I am a blogging machine! Apparently I have a lot to say. Also I've been such a gloomy cranky girl that I decided it'd be a good idea to play Pollyanna. So here are the top reasons I'm excited about life.

1. RAD days http://www.radworkshere.org/interior.php?pageID=42 i like when awesome things are free.

2. Heroes premiere tonight! Though it's been so long since I saw an episode of Heroes that there better be a damn good synopses at the start of the show.

3. I'm reading the last book in the Twilight series and very excited to finish them. I'm also waiting for my friend Sara to finish so we can discuss.

4. We had baked potato bar at work today. Delicious food makes me joyful.

5. On the same food note I made 2 pans of dumplings last night and I get to eat them. Probably not all of them but if I decided to it would be no body's business but my own.

6. The daily wonder that is Eli, last night when I asked him if he wanted to go to bed he did a little dance.

Anyone else want to play I'm Glad?

0 comments: