CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

An Open Letter


Dear World,


If I have to read one more account like this: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/18/actor.cat.cruelty.ap/index.html or like this (which is making me seriously reconsider eating meat and watch that video at your own risk, I couldn't bring myself to) http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/09/16/abused.pigs.ap/index.html I am leaving the planet. I am building a spaceship and taking Eli and Jason and going to Saturn where we will live and start a new race of sensitive people who do not abuse helpless animals. On top of this I watched an episode of Bones about dog fighting last night which had me sobbing. I've seen first hand what abuse does to animals. Adelaide couldn't have always been crazy; she must have started out as a sweet, funny, trusting puppy, like all dogs do. And in her case someone fucked that up and turned her into the cringing, anxious pile of neurosis she is today. This pisses me off. So seriously--spaceship, Saturn, colony.


With Annoyance & Outrage,


Emily

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love that dog. His Palin name is Tweed.

Sherri said...

What gets me is these people that fight dogs. How cruel:/ Hey, can I come to saturn with you guys? lol

Christina said...

Very sad =(