CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back To Normal

My stress level according to the all mighty stress ruler is normal again. We have a doggie psychologist coming over to analyze Addie's behavior in the home tonight and hopefully we'll get some good feedback. Like "When you touch her behind her right ear with your pinkie finger 3 times she will turn into a calm normal dog". That's the kind of advice I'm looking for. I've also made up fliers with a bio of Adelaide where I tried to strike the fine balance of telling the truth about all of her issues and letting people know what a lovable dog she is. Not sure where I'll post these yet, I'm tending to be particular about where she ends up.

There's not a whole lot else going on. Eli, when asked where his nose is, puts his finger right in his nostril. It's very cute and very gross like many things babies do.

A co-worker introduced me to the mystery of the Montauk Monster. I don't want to talk or think about it ever again! But if you're curious please wiki it. And then don't talk to me about it.

0 comments: