CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Babies First Sushi

It would appear that my child is unnaturally attached to silverware. And this evening i knew he'd want chopsticks because i was using them.
He's not very good with them yet, but he likes trying to stab the food with them.

I didn't anticipate him freaking out over eating hotdogs and veggies while i munched on maki. So, I gave him a California roll. There's nothing raw so it was safe.

He liked it OK. Except for the seaweed which is probably an acquired taste.

There needs to be a special place in the baby book for this.

2 comments:

Shell said...

Ooh cool :) I've been making the boys bento style lunches. They love them. I'll venture into chopsticks next Chinese night. :D
Eli is ADORABLE!!!

Christina said...

I need to send Eli some chop sticks!!!! Any special disney character he loves? Too cute!