CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things I Like

1. Pockets. I love pockets on shirts and skirts and pants and purses and aprons. Yup pockets.
2. Almost Famous. I looked it up on IMDB and was reading the trivia, now I really want to watch it again. Tonight will probably find me tucked up on the couch with the air conditioner blasting watching Untitled.
3. Gossip. Any sort celebrity or real people.

That's all I can think of. Because I'm terribly boring and blah today despite how nice I feel I look in my new blue shirt that matches my fab blue shoes.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Pockets Rock!! ;o)

shawnee said...

I just watched Almost Famous a few weeks ago :) I adore Penny Lane... Makes me want to run away to the 70's and be a Band Aid. And not the bacon or unicorn kind ;)