CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Post-Weekend

The big news is that my camera met a swift painful death at the hands of my hardwood floor yesterday. I'm going to buy the newer version of my old camera with my bonus next week, it has some pretty good features including this: Smile Shutter ModeSmile Shutter (TM) technology captures smiles the moment they happen - without the need to press the shutter. The mode can be set to capture when your subject laughs, smiles or even grins, and like Face Detection is able to differentiate children and adults to set priority. When I told Jason about this feature he told me he'd believe it when he saw it, ah my skeptical man. He also said I may as well just get one that vibrates as excited as I am about it. It would be convenient; nothing better than an all-in-one electronic.

In other weekend news Eli had his first shot at making a masterpiece Sunday morning when we tried finger paint, he was not that into it. We did get one picture to put on the fridge though. And afterwards he went right into the pool. The pool that has to be inflated in my kitchen due to a complete lack of outside outlets. A blue plastic whale is always welcome in the kitchen.

We had dinner at my brother and sister-in-law's last evening and Josh and I discussed how much we hate other people's parenting. We have kids now and feel superior, teehee, like ten years ago we weren't smoking weed in the basement and spray painting the walls. Amazing how having a kid changes your views on things.

0 comments: