CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Random Facts

My friend Bonnie http://bonnkyee.blogspot.com/ has tagged me to blog 8 random things about myself, so here goes.

1. I once worked at Bath and Body Works for 1 night, be nice to those girls they work a lot harder than you think.

2. I love dogs feet. Seriously I love their little pink padded paws and every dog I've ever owned has gotten to experience me falling asleep holding onto one of their paws.

3. My shopping addiction is probably every bit as bad as any drug addiction you can imagine.

4. I can write my name with my toes.

5. I was a girl scout and because of that I love mountain pies and singalongs.

6. Sometimes I eat side dishes on their own for dinner : mashed potatoes and peas and nothing else.

7. One of the drawers in my desk at work holds only shoes.

8. I'm scared of the dark.

I hope that was informative for everyone. On a different note last night Eli was asleep in his bed and I was in my bed reading, he stirred, whined a bit and groped around in his bed until he found Dangles. Then clutching his stuffed monkey he went right back to sleep. The amount of love I feel for that kid cracks my heart open.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Emily that's awesome that you can write your name with your toes, LOL :D