CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Minutia

-I was given some mascara. It is everything I've ever wanted in a tube of mascara. It makes my lashes darker and longer without weird clumps or spider effect.

-Eli is really really mobile all of a sudden. He learned how to pull up and it would seem that now there is no stopping him. I've been crash babyproofing, I had to dismantle my rotating dvd rack monday night in order to ensure that he will continue to dwell on this earth.

-It's really cold. It snowed yesterday and hailed today. I know I was complaining about the weather, but now I'm cold. Bah.

-I found a new favorite place for online shopping, everyone can expect magnificent X-Mas gifts.

-I hate the word X-Mas and an really ashamed of myself for using it.

0 comments: