CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Retail Therapy

-I can honestly say that tax return time is just about my favorite time of year. Especially with the addition of Eli, one more reason to worship the boy. We got our W2's today and I went right to H & R Block on my lunch break, forgetting to grab Eli's social security card, so I couldn't finish. I can say that they're estimating my return at 3x what I got back last year. My house will soon be full of furniture, for that let us give thanks!
-This news probably should have come first but I'm a greedy bitch so it's item #2: Eli started walking! Yesterday he took 10 steps by himself! He giggles the entire time he's doing it and looks like he's drunk. Cutest. Thing. Ever.
-I tried on wedding dresses for the first time Tuesday. Alfred Angelo had the exact dress I'd been ogling online in the store in my size. It weighed ten-fifteen pounds. I had to dive into it. I looked fab. I also got to wear a tiara. Awesome.
- Tuesday was my big retail therapy day, I took half a day from work and went shopping. I advise everyone reading this to follow suite, it was refreshing. Best finds of the day were super discounted Banana Republic jeans and an amazing winter coat at Target which I snapped up for only fifteen dollars! Shopping makes me high.
Almost standing up by himself.
Yea! Look Ma no hands!

I love when he looks like he's up to no good
Playing tug of war with Truman, I love when they wear each other out.
Dr. Truman knows how to play to the camera.
He climbed in there all by himself. And I'd have been an idiot not to get it on camera.
We need to buy Adelaide a dog bed, luckily she's resourceful.

1 comments:

Shell said...

Wow! WTG Eli :) You make ME want to shop and I loathe shopping. LOL The new pup is adorable, btw. I want one too, but we've already got one that doesn't listen. Ugh.