CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

He Just Keeps Getting Cuter

The little man in my life is just over a week away from the big 1. A whole year down. For me it's very bittersweet, I know that he's just going to keep getting bigger, that he will never again be my tiny baby. On the other hand we're so close to talking and running and all that good stuff, I know he has a lot to say and I can't wait to hear it.
Lately his moods have been fairly mercurial, screeching like an angry bird one minute and cuddling up to me all smiles the next, here are some of his good smiley faces. I'll leave the tantrum pics for another blog.
On the ottoman which he loves to climb on. It's a pretty baby safe solution to the coffee table conundrum.
Playing on the floor, cheesing it up when the flash starts going off.
He so often looks drunk in pictures, but I swear to you no alcohol was served in the taking of this picture.
Sweet giggly guy. And his ears are just as big as the day he came out. We probably have awhile before he grows into those.
Happy Happy Birthday Eli!

2 comments:

Shari said...

I can just eat him up! HE has some smile on him, lol!

Shell said...

Happy Early Bday Eli!! :)