CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside



-It's really really winter now. Lots of snow and ice and horrid winds. I know I was complaining about the heat wave, but come back warm weather!
-All my Christmas shopping is done. Way earlier than I've ever finished before. Go ME!
-I still have to wrap and am, for the record, the worst wrapper in the world. Boo.

Eli going over his list to Santa. He's been very good and knows he'll get everything he wants.
Dressed up for our ill-fated Christmas card photo shoot. No pictures in the cards and I had to buy a $65 charger. Felt pretty merry about that.

Eating his dinner last night and showing me how to get the plate really clean. Right after this he threw it onto the floor and made Adelaide's day. Thank God I have a dog.

2 comments:

Shell said...

LOL! I wish our dog was well behaved enough to spend all day inside - then I wouldn't have to clean those messes either.

Lauren said...

I love his hairstyle and the sweater outfit!