CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Picture Pages, Picture Pages

I didn't take quite as many pictures as last year, getting Elijah to sit still for a good one is hard work! Still here's the holiday pictorial.
Eli putting out food for the reindeer, he won't remember doing it but this picture will stand as proof.

I ordered a lovely ornament on Etsy to commemorate the wedding.
See how cute! And the very next day I broke it. I've already ordered another one from the seller and I'm not even opening it when it gets here!
Jason and I have decided that Christmas Eve dinner will always be Chinese food. And the night before Thanksgiving is for pizza.
Jason was cleaning up the dining room and he called me out to show me that he'd wrapped the ribbon around the tree. He was very impressed with himself in an adorable manner.
Presents!! From far away you can't tell what an awful wrapper I am.
"What's this? New book...oh I like this book mama, let's read it every five minutes!"
Big truck from his Grand's in Florida, he's very enamored of it. Jason is not because it's incredibly noisy. And it has hydraulics. And lights up.
Do you know what's inside that package he's flourishing? It's a recorder (maybe you know it as a flute-o-phone) grandma Ros thinks she's soooo very funny. Thankfully he doesn't know how to blow it. But I do and I also know how to call grandma Ros on the phone and blow the damned thing into her ear.
Hot wheels!
My mom with the creepy doll she bought for Providence. It makes Chewbacca noises. And it scares me.
The hubby wearing clothes from me that actually fit him. I'm of the opinion that he looks rather handsome.
Eli & Dencey playing with the Mega-Block wagon from Aunt Amy and Uncle Josh, it may be his very favorite gift. Besides Where the Wild Things Are of course.
Watching Muppet's with Uncle Marty! He surprised me on Christmas Day which was a very lovely present.
A demonstration of just how hard it is to get him to hold still for a picture. Look at that awesome little flannel shirt that his Auntie Jen got him, who knew anyone could look that good in plaid?
With his football from Aunt Michelle.
When the box arrived two days after Christmas Eli knew just what to do. He's now a presents expert.
My new tattoo!! I love it and am already considering getting more.
The quote is the first stanza of an Emily Dickinson poem, the first line was the header of my old xanga blog that I had in Vegas. That blog was a good bit racier than this one as I was sans kiddo and kept all names but my own on the DL.
So Christmas is over till next year and all that's left is the dismantling of the tree. Which I will surely get around to. Eventually.

3 comments:

Shell said...

I love the ornament and the tattoo! Jason's clothes look lovely. Eli is getting soooooo big!!! I can't believe how old they are getting. Looks like you had an awesome holiday :) (((happy new year!)))

Shari said...

As always Eli is a handsome little devil! I LOVE the tat mama!

Bonnie said...

That is an awesome tattoo!!! I love it and that lil' Eli is handsome as always!!!!