CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 04, 2008

New Look

I decided I didn't like my old template at all and I'm going to try this one out. Today it suits me. I have a lot to say but I'm not sure if I want to write it out here or how to phrase it if I should so I'll just put up some new pictures of Eli.
He really likes wearing grown ups shoes, here he's trying to put on the crocs that Grandma Nora sent daddy, he's having a hard time of it without using his hands.

That's better! He stomped around in them for about fifteen minutes and was perfectly contented. He likes to pay dress up.
Talking to my mom on the phone with his excellent after bath hair. When it's curled like that I can never fathom cutting it.
Cloth diaper butt! Baby's got back...
He wasn't mad here, I just caught him mid-holler. He's rocking out and my trashed living room is proof.

0 comments: