CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So many firsts

I took a few days off work to spend some time with the kiddo, he had so many first times during the few days I was off.

The first day that was chilly enough for him to premiere his fall wardrobe on Saturday morning while eating breakfast with mommy and Aunt Suzanne

His first piece of zwieback toast! which he seemed pretty fond of, and then Adelaide got to finish it which made her pretty happy. She's started to just hang out under the high chair. Smart girl.

His first green beans, another big hit, he ate 2 oz. of beans mixed with rice cereal.


His first time riding in the cart! It made shopping a lot more fun for mommy and for Eli, and he helped pick out a green hooded shirt that is mommy's new favorite. He really has excellent taste.


This is actually his second time in a high chair, but I didn't have the camera the first time (bad mommy), he's staring with adoration at his Aunt Adrienne who was being very entertaining


And he's finally sitting up on his own really well. We have to put him into position, and he screams when we do it, why I don't know, but then he sits there like a little man and plays with his toys. Eli's 8 month birthday is right around the corner and I can't believe how fast it's gone, it was just yesterday that he was my little blob. My little blob who slept 17 hours a day. Now we're lucky if we get 8 hours. I guess he's too busy learning new things to sleep.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awww, too cute! Look at him sittin' there all big! What a handsome boy!

Shari said...

Your blog looks great! Eli looks like such a lil man :)
I love his bumblebee babylegs, lol