CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Complaints

1. Jason woke me up at 1 am TO ASK ME WHERE THE REMOTE WAS. Seriously, that man needs to get his head screwed on or Emily's going to be Pittsburgh's hottest new single mom.

2. My cubemate is driving me insane. Thank God I'm taking 3 extra days off, otherwise I might murder her.

3. I'm still broke, which might be part of the reason I'm so damned irritable today. Here's a list of things I'd love to have a little extra money for :

a. new ballet flats since one of mine mysteriously disappeared
b. a haircut, it's been a year since I had one. A year.
c. eyebrow waxing. no one likes looking like Peter Gallagher (except the man himself)
d. pants in the next size down, my old ones are falling down. (mini YEA!)


There are my complaints, feel free to help me out with suggestions or cash donations.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh I can so relate, hon! I haven't had a haircut in over a year either. I've been cutting and coloring it myself - so of course it looks like crap. I also would love to get my brows waxed (LMAO at the Peter Gallagher reference!!)