CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 25, 2007


So, I was reading some other people's blogs, and I decided it would be nice to have one that was baby-oriented. I clicked on the create blog link and put in my info and it took me here. After I got done laughing at myself I decided to go ahead with the blog thing.


A few things have changed since that last post, I decided that Mr. Miami was a viable option, moved in with him, got pregnant by him and high tailed it back to Pittsburgh. Reading that last post it doesn't even feel like i know that girl, two years can make quite a difference in a girls life. Less than a year after that I was struck by baby fever. All i could think about was pro-creating. Here are the results of all that wishing and hoping and planning and dreaming:

















Elijah Daniel now almost 4 months old and the center of my universe. Even if he is a bit of a sleep terrorist lately.









0 comments: