CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Poor Mr. B.



My puppy, Mr. Belvedere, who is two years old, was diagnosed with stage five lymphatic cancer in November. The doctors gave him two months to live and he's been doing really well, and I was starting to think that maybe he beat the odds. Unfortunately the past couple of days he's been really sick, and yeterday he refused to eat; even when offered hotdogs off the grill. So, I'm taking him into the vet tonight and we'll probably end up having him put down. I'm so sad. He was my first baby boy and I love him. He always sleeps not just in my bed, but under the covers. And when he sits he always has to be on someones lap, or on your feet. He loves to be cuddled. I don't know if I'll ever love another dog as much. I hope they have big fluffy beds, large grassy fields, and lots of squeaky toys in doggy heaven.

0 comments: