CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

KangaEli

Getting good pictures of Eli was not as easy as it was last year. I apologize, he never sits still now and my camera wasn't working well in the dark. Maybe I'll put the costume back on him and try again this weekend. Trying to get a picture of Seanie and Eli together before we headed out. Eli wasn't having any part of it when Seanie's toys were waiting to be thrown about.

Eli gets by with a little help from his friend.

I can haz candy?
KangaEli collapsed from all the excitement. Good thing the wagon has a belt!
He didn't even wake up when I transferred him back to the stroller.
He did however wake up at 3 am and get taken downstairs by daddy so mommy could sleep. And then daddy thought, "Hey why not give him a Halloween treat?". So he gave him mini oreos and a fun size Snickers bar. Do you want to take a guess at the next time Eli slept? I'll just tell you Eight pm Saturday. No more sugar for Eli.

2 comments:

Christina said...

how adorable!!!!!

Sherri said...

I love his costume!!