CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

General Malaise

I've been an exceptionally bad blogger. I'd like to make my apologies and excuses.
-I quit doing the casserole thing because it was a very calorie heavy venture, a lot of food was getting wasted, and I'm not the best with follow through.
-I've had an incredibly annoying cold for 12 days now. It fluctuates in severity but I haven't felt 100% for quite some time.
-I am broke and fretting over affording Christmas. I love to go over the top with presents and that's just not seeming like a possibility this year so I'm vexed.

See what a pout fest I am? It's best that I haven't been blogging. Here are two pics of Eli who's also been battling the never ending cold so please excuse the bleary eyed boy.
Eli decked out for a walk in the cold. He's wearing mommy's hat. It does look fabulous on him but I've since acquired to boy appropriate hats for him.

Eli loves football. The other day when Uncle Cory was visiting Eli fell asleep clutching his football. Not even two and already full of testosterone.
My picture taking has also been lacking. Eli was doing something incredibly cute the other day and I didn't have the energy to get the camera. Send vitamins.

3 comments:

shawnee said...

I feel ya on the pouting. I've gotta get back into buying a gift every week!!
Great pictures :)

Shell said...

(((Feel Better Soon!!!))) Homemade holidays all the way :) Everyone loves baked goods! I've got a recipe for a Neiman Marcus Cake that is supposed to put 10lbs on you just from looking at it, it's so good. LOL
Sounds like a good present to me - 'Happy Holidays. Here's a double chin and chub rub for your thighs!'

Buahaha.

Sherri said...

((Emily )) I hope ya'll feel better soon!